Refund and Returns Policy
We ship worldwide!!
Autofittings-UK.com use the Asia Logistic Team to process and handle your orders every day & week. We only ship our products to worldwide.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Time :
Currently, all orders will be shipped via 4PX Express / Registered Airmail / EMS offered by Hong Kong Post Office. Methods of shipment could be selected from shopping cart and relevant postal charge will be displayed accordingly.
• Order Processing : 1-3 days
• Registered Air Mail : 7 – 15 business days tracking no. (can not trace via on-line system)
• Express Delivery (4PX Express / SpeedPost / EMS) : 5 – 7 business days with online tracking number .
No compensation or postage refund is payable to addressee in case of Delay or confiscation result from customs clearance (Customs clearance will be counted as full day). The Customs will only inform the addressee about the progress of customs clearance.
*** For specific Express or Surface Mail shipping quotation, please contact us via E-Mail ***
Shipment tracking :-
1. EMS ( EExxxxxxxxxHK ) : Click here to trace it out
2. Parcel ( CPxxxxxxxxxHK ) : Click here to trace it out
3. Registered Airmail ( RAxxxxxxxxxHK ) : Click here to trace it out
Hong Kong Post Office : www.hongkongpost.com
4. 4PX Express : https://www.aftership.com/
For more information about tracking detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy for Unsuccessful Delivery:-
Refund policy is not applied at any case including items damaged, lost etc. Otherwise, insurance should be applied.
If there is a factory’s defect or damage due to delivery process, the company will repair the damage for you or send you a replacement. Refund policy is not applied in this situation.
Return Parcel :
In any cases, the parcel may return to us with one of the following reasons :-
1. Unclaimed (>90% ** All Parcel will be returned if they are unclaimed within 14 days upon arrival.)
2. Insufficient Address
3. Moved, Left No Address
4. Returned For Better Address
5. No Such Street or Number
6. Not Deliverable As Addressed Unable to forward
7. No Mail Receptacle
10. Attempted – Not Known
11. Box Closed – No Order
Disregarding any reasons, the company will be charged the return delivery cost by our local Post Office for all undelivered or unclaimed parcels. The customer should be responsible for return delivery charge and re-shipment charge if parcels or goods returned “UNCLAIM” or due to address related problem.
How to prevent your parcel return back for us:-
1. Ensure the parcel will be received at your given delivery address. Recipient signature is always required at reception of parcel from us.
2. Please ensure the correctness and check deliberately on your shipping address before check out.
3. Provide a valid cellphone number / contact telephone number in your profile for easy contact by local Post Office or logistic company in case of any delivery problems may arise.
4. Check your local Post Office website frequently with our delivery tracking number provided, for your parcel arrival status.
5. Go to your nearest Post Office to check your parcel arrival status with delivery tracking number if no delivery within expected period / delivery time.
6. If you are planning to move in the very near future, do not order anything on-line until you have settled in your new address.
The above terms subject to our final decision.